Sunday, August 10, 2008

100808

Phew! A tiring day after the NDP show! I went doing alot of things which i don't wish to say much about it. When the NDP show is showing yesterday, I heard a loud loud helicopter sound coming closer and closer. Heard my mom shouting to my cousins. So i went to see too. Haha. There will 3 Singapore flags. And some helicopter. I forgotten how many there are. After that, all of my cousin has gone back home.

Then i took out newspaper to see new handphones, but i don't like none of them. So i pushed the newspaper to my sister-in-law, he said he wants the phone secret. So i asked him nice meh? he say of course la. Because we're buying news phone. Currently, my old phone now (z770i) keep hanging. Very lag! Although it looks nice, but actually is as lousy as what i thought! I kept dumping it on the floor. But its seems nothing happen. SHIT!

Alright, back to today. Woke up 930 in the morning. Then my sister nothing to do, so just disturbing baxter (dog). Put her on the floor, lying on a blanket, hugging a pillow and head lying on pillow. So fortunate! Haha.

Just to tell you guys. I JUST GOT TO KNOW A NUISANCE BITCH !FRIEND!

No comments: