Friday, August 29, 2008

Teachers Day Celebration!

Woke up at 5 plus. Took bus at 615. After that, meet si yan and kenny at 645. Kenny went to toilet, si yan came down to the bus stop to accompany me to find kenny.
After that saw raidah using public phone calling people, then i phone vibrated.
So i knew is her. I called her.

Waited for ck 5 mins.

After that called andrew house, his mom says he had already gone to school.
So went to sheng siong.
Saw andrew sitting at the kou fu chair playing psp alone!
Bought paper plates, cups, forks, spoons and ice cube! The rest yesterday already bought.
10 mins later, brandon came. The time is about 7 already.
Then after paying money, we went back to school.

Assembly, mdm roseza saw me tucking out shirt. Then she said: "Connie, tuck in your shirt." Me: "aiya, today teachers day don't need tuck in la!" Then all the girls laugh. But in the end of course i tucked in.!

After that had some concert. FINALLY TIME FOR BREAKFAST!
All of us ran back to our own classroom and prepared. After that, we served!
I cut my finger twice! Middle finger and pointing finger.

Blood dripping down fast!

After breakfast, fairuzi and the rest brought pizza up to the class. Then fairuzi asked me whether i want a not. Then i told him i don't want. Let others eat.

After that saw celest they all playing water. So i joined in! Slash Syafiqah and lots of people that walk pass me! I don't know who they are but i just spray them!

After that clean up classroom! Time to go home!

Finally, home sweet home!

Today is a fun fun day! I LOVE TO LAUGH! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Anyway forgotten to take photos.

And lastly HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! As well to MZQDL! No C because it's me! I'm not a teacher! Haha!

No comments: