Saturday, January 17, 2009

Camping

Hey guys, I'm back from camp.
I will start from the first day till the last day then.
I went to Kota Tinggi for the camp.
It was so damn fun.

Day 1
Met Raidah at redhill MRT station to go school together. Went to school hall for some briefing. Then went to Indoor Sport Hall to surrender all our stuff.
And wrote white cards for the passport. AND HERE WE BOARD THE BUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Went up bus, all of us was talking away happily.
In The Bus
In the bus, all of us were talking among ourselves, no one cares what Mr Yap was talking about.
Then (Daniel) and (Wei Ang) our instructors took the same bus as us.
So we all were talking to them.
Ratanja started singing in the bus loudly !
All of us said Shut up LAH!
Then the bus driver on songs, 3A3 pupils started singing all the way to the custom.
Reach Custom
Took our passport down the bus. After that went toilet.
Went Back To Bus
Board the bus, on the way to the malaysia custom, saw 3B2 bus went pass-by saw VT lying down hand holding her phone. She didn't see me.
Reach Malaysia Custom
Took all of our belongings. While walking back to bus saw 3B2 bus again, then Cindy waves to me. So i wave back obviously. Then saw VT she saw me too, but didn't wave. Hahaa.
Went up the bus to wait for other class pupils to finish-ed then we go to Kota Tinggi together.
Inside The Bus
Slept all the way until Kota Tinggi.
Camp started
Had lunch, the food was EEEeeeeeeeeeeek! Went for flying fox, but I didn't tried, because there will too many 3C1 pupils who haven tried yet. So I was dissapointed.
Then went to play the map finding place. So fun. Hahaa. Walked cross the shaking bridge was so fun, wanting to fall. Then went for lots of activity. Finally it's bathing time. Went for wash up, then dinner. This time the food is more EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Went for night walk.
But suddenly they said night walk had been cancelled because people fell down and was stuck inside the jungle/forest. Then went all the way in, found out that they was acting so we all act-ed stupid/blur, then save them. They will so heavy.
Then went for supper, had the chocolate bread and milo. LIGHTS OUT TIME !
Slept outside with Raidah and Siti because Poh Choo took big spaces.
Day 2
Woke up at 645, rush to wash up then went to canteen for breakfast. The food was okay this time. So i ate quite a lot. Hahaa! Then 8 it's time for mountain climbing.
WOO ! Went there first class was 3B1 followed by 3B2 then followed by 3A1. They are group 1.
Group 2 : 3A3, 3C1 and one more class I don't know.
Then went climbing, it was so damn tough. Hmm, took 8 hours climbing up and coming down. When we came down, it was raining heavily. The place was full of mud. And lots of people fell down. But I didn't fell. Must I call myself a flirt? By holding so many boys hands. At 7 plus we reached our motel. Went for wash up and then dinner. And it's Camp fire time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the camp tee so damn much. I lead-ed the class. Then we ran around the camp fire like crazy people. Then I saw VT looking at me but didn't wave because we are performing.
Then a lot of people claps for us. SO COOL!
About 11 to 12, end of camo fire. Went across the bridge with Zhi Qi to find Poh Choo because she fell down and her hand was swollen. Saw VT and the rest of the teachers meeting or something. VT didn't saw me. After that saw them finish-ed meeting, then I said HELLO to VT !
She was shock-ed to see me there, so her reaction was like (eh) !
Haha, then play-ed with dogs. Went back across the bridge. Finally LIGHT OUT!
Day 3
Nothing much. Woke up at 7. SHIT! We're late. We are suppose-d to reach canteen at 7.
Then 715 went to wash up and then run to canteen. Daniel didn't scold. Hahaa.
Then after breakfast, went to pack our things. Then water activities. WOW! So cool. I don't know what the name of the activities but it was really fun. We use the wooden board to cross over the water, then I reached the third one. Hold-ed Raidah's hand then she couldn't cross. Then nevermind. HOW I KNOW SHE HOLD-ED MY HAND AND PULL-ED ME DOWN TO THE WATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I had to restart again. -,-
Then we will so cold. Went to play the mud. We had to crawl and cross the muddy-mud.
After crossing, it time for Jetty Jump. SO COOL!
We had to wear life jacket and then jump in the water. But before we jump, we had to shout out one sentence and wish. So it's my turn. I shouted: I want 3A3 to promoted to 4A3. Then I jumped quite far. Then I don't know how to swim back -,-
I know how to swim but I don't know how to swim using life jacket. So Wei Ang went to pull me back.
Next is Kayat-ing. So fun. Haha.
Then raining, the weather was so damn cold. Went for wash up. Then had our lunch. Then do a lot of things until 4 pm went up the bus.
In The Bus
Went sleeping all the way until malaysia custom. Then to singapore custom.
Singapre Custom
Went to toilet with Zhi qi, then saw VT inside talk then went in back to the bus.
In The Bus Again
Chun kit, Gabriel, Andrew, Raidah, Alex, Ahmad and me kept talking back to wei sheng. Very fun. He kept saying (huan lo) in hokkien. Siao.
Then reached school at 7 plus. Went to eat at mac then 9 plus wait-ed for cab, but there's no cab. So mom came to fetch and then reach home. Unpack everything. SLEEP !
Ok, that's all. So fun. I am very happy.
VT : 记得换手,不然我不要跟你讲话了,噢可?拜拜。

No comments: