Went school, there's don't need to know what time I woke up lah. Hahaa.
Went to MRT station to meet Zhi Qi and Amanda, because stupid peoples doesn't want to meet me. And they know who they are. I post this post, just to tell you guys my daily lifestyle because I had not been posting for quite a period of time. Ha !
Went to school, had assembly, then heard Raidah calling my with cute names. Then I was like -,-
Hahaa, then went back to our respective classrooms, all sat with own friends, so I sat with Syafiqah, then did nothing much. Mr Yap suddenly shouted GO BACK TO HOW YOU SAT IN SEC 2. Then the whole class was like HUH !!
Then all went back.
Raidah, Amirul, Uzair and me went for briefing for the school tour.
Our class in 3A3 ! They don't have a sense of keeping quiet like A BUNCH OF MONKEYS !
Then Syafiqah kept snatching the bloody plac card from me because she wanna be a IDIOTIC MANIAC!
Hahaa.
After that saw Ms Tnee then said hello to her.
LOLS !!
Then had group dicussion.
All stupid peoples like scared of leaving each other. Then Raidah walked over to Syafiqah and others girls places.
Then after I went to other group because I don't want to be with stupid peoples in aspire sec 3 camp.
Then recess didn't went to eat.
After recess bell rang, went to toilet with Syafiqah, Nabeela and others + stupid peoples.
Then did lots of things.
Ok, after school went for the briefing at the peer leader thing.
I'm glad that I was a peer leader, because I don't want to go to class to see stupid peoples face/s.
Then went to meet Zhi Qi, Vivien Sharon, Benny, Wei Xiang, Jordon and alot more.
They fought in the carpark which is located below the sky garden in Commonwealth.
From MRT there got people shouted OI !
Then we all run, police chase but nothing happened lah, because we're smart we ran fast. Hahaa.
Then went playground slack. SO SAD ! Jordon lost his phone and wallet.
Reached home.
REST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS YOUR CHOICE WHETHER YOU WANNA BLOCK ME IN MSN ANOT. I GOT NOTHING TO SAY. AND I KNOW YOU BLOCK ME IN MSN. OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT SAYING BOYS ! BUT MY CLOSE FRIENDS.
No comments:
Post a Comment