Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Dinner With Lion Dance Peeps.

Friday had dinner with Mr Tan KK and lion dance peeps.!
Morgan and Chun Kit had (wasabi?) challenge. Both of them won, haha.
And there left one last mouth of (wasabi) Gabriel so called " gea kiang" he ate it. And after eating he was like super hot, snatched Morgan's plain water to drink which Morgan hasn't even drank it after eating 3 spoons of (wasabi). Then Gabriel tears burst out and face super red, because he's BURNING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, then the next challenge was eating puddings. Morgan and Kenny, they ate 4 puddings and Morgan won!!


The food there was super nice. Oh I just noticed I haven says where we went to, we went to (sakura?) ! Then at about 830 we went to wait for bus to go back to clementi. Walked all the way to the bus stop, bus 96 came, SO MANY PEOPLE and we'll all carrying our guitars. Then Mr Tan said I think we walk all the way back to the first bus stop it should be less-er people.! Then we walked all the way back, walked until half way, bus came, then all of us RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reached MRT station Mr Tan accompanied us to there then he went down to take bus home. Haha. It was super fun and super full. Pictures uploaded. I only had got this 7 photos. The rest is with Parvarne (babani).








Thank you!

No comments: