Mrs Long is damn kuai lan! We asked Mr Tan Kk whether can we go to the toilet to have our uniform changed? And he told us YES! After that we walked in the class Mrs Long said : " Late comers get out!" Oh, come on! Damn it.
Then she started her lesson inside, and the girls was sitting outside. Then suddenly Zhi Qi, Vivien and Poh Choo came out of the classroom and said : " We accompany you guys!" Then we'll like WOO! Ratanja lent his guitar to us, then when ZhiQi was playing half way, teacher came out and confiscated the guitar. Then when she walked in, she said to us : " YOU ALL ARE STUPID!" Then we'll like WHAT?! STUPID! YOU SHOULD CALL YOURSELF INSTEAD RIGHT?! Then Vivien shouted into the class IF WE STUPID THEN YOU STUPID TEACHER LAH FUCK! Then all started to scold. Obviously I didn't scold lah, I so damn good girl HAHAHAH! Then after maths lesson the stupid LONG don't dare to walk infront of us, then she walked one big round across the bridge then to the staffroom. Ha! I wasn't angry with her at first but when she started saying stupid I was furious, because I don't think teachers has the right to scold a student stupid!
SL lesson, I told Mr Tan Kk I wanna call the police, then Mr Tan Kk says: " no, I'll talk to her." Then I told him I will call the police. Then he kept talking to me, after a while then I did not call the police. HA! I guessed I was stupid ???
Photos below!
Can you be as ugly as I am?????!!!!!! I bet you can't.
To all teachers : " DUN EVER CALL STUDENT STUPID! IF I HEAR ANYONE OF YOU SAYING THAT, I WILL GO TO THE POLICE! AND I DUN THINK YOU GUYS HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SAY STUDENTS STUPID. IF WE ARE REALLY STUPID, THEN YOU GUYS WILL BE STUPID-ER! Do not look down on NT students.
To VT : Get well soon! I miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment