First lesson, F&N. Went to F&N room to find Mrs Lim, reached there first thing to do is shout Mrs Lim. After shouting, second thing is say : Cher, why so hot ah? Time to use computer! Rushed to our computers, log in everything, inserted thumbdrive, then started surfing net. Wei Sheng on his song very very loud, then Celest, Si Yan, Vivien and me started to sing along. Until Nabeela can't take it then she shouted : " CAN ON ENGLISH SONGS ANOT? CHINESE HOW I LISTEN?!" We all laughed. Wei Sheng said " okay, i on english songs!" We laughed again, because we knew that Wei Sheng don't listen english songs. After F&N ran back to class.
3R lesson, nothing much. complaint a lot. Because we caused the whole class to stay back. Reason being is because we got a fair-good.
Recess, went down to have our food, Si Yan and Celest ate lor mee, I ate Kuay Teow. Bought water and then went to EAT! Nabeela said : see, I so good, wait for you all come then i eat."
Skip until after school, saw Mr Yap walking from the staff room, so I shouted : "MR YAP COMING! WHO DON'T WANT STAY FASTER RUN!" Most of the people ran away, I was carrying my pencil case running with my bag zip opened. Ran to lion dance room, sat for a while then went to eat with Celest and Si Yan at KFC! After eating, walked to clinic because Celest wants to check whether her finger was okay anot.
Walked to MRT station with Si Yan, waiting for MRT to come, she asked me : " Connie you know the advertisement the TAY PIN HUI walk like got cancer? " Then I showed her how he walked in the advertisement, she kept laughing non-stop. Make me so pai seh. When I wanna talk she will say SHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
STOP LOOKING AT US!
Lion dance notice board
No comments:
Post a Comment