After that Gabriel, Brandon, Kenny, Andrew and Chun Kit went to the lion dance room, then I was talking to Pavarne. Then they beat their drums we talked our's. They said it's time to change! I called Celest and told them it's time to change. So they ran back. Hahaha, they both were sweating (poor girls).
We arranged all the stuff at the foyer, suddenly Jonnathan came, he performed lion, then Brandon hit drum, Gabriel performed lion also. Then I down grade :( from drum to lou(?). But nevermind, because I had got my husband and baby accompany. Hahaha.
After that, changed everything, carried the drums to the hall. Waited unil 4 plus, then it's our turn. After the first round, when we all wanted to carry everything back, suddenly Mr Tan said still got one more round, WALAO! 4 plus still don't let us go home, sian.................
Then second round Jonnathan went back home, I hit the drum, Gabriel and Brandon lion head. Mr Tan talked to me when welcoming VIP! Talked until half way, dropped the drumstick, SHIT malu sia!
Went to the hall, all the speech day prize winner all went back home, then Indian Performance, Celest, Si Yan and me kept using our foot to slam(?) the floor. Because they will also dancing like that. HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH!
Mdm Lim kept asking us to move the drum here and there, in the end our final place is infront of the stage. Waste time. FUCK! 7 plus called mummy she said daddy will come fetch me. Celest and me changed our shirt in the lion dance room with all lights off. VERY DARK! Si Yan went toilet to change.
Returned lion dance room key with Si Yan then walked till the school main gate. She went MRT, I stood there for 20 MINS WAITING FOR DAD!
Finally home sweet home.
No comments:
Post a Comment