HAHAH! I'm back to blogging again. I'm still at malaysia with all my lovely cousins. Marcus, Vvian, Jessie, James and Jagron. WE ALL ARE THE BEST COUSINS FOREVER! Marcus got his driving licence, so he drove us hanging around because "the night is still young" haha, "i wanna be go right now na na" we kept singing in the car. He drove quite fast eh! So we sang and dance in the car like all the retards. I'm now in the LAN shop playing computers. Everybody is very noisy here, but still I got the mood to update, hahahha see I am so good right? Thinking of you guys when I'm here, touched anot? Malaysia is so much more fun than Singapore lor (my own thinking) can hang around till dawn and then till morning. WOW! SO COOL! Don't know what time going back home, but I don't think we will go home about morning? HAHHA! Before coming here, we went to the beach (got kisses from mosquitos) lots of stars so cool! I saw stars forming a whale shape. Saw jumping fish(?) saw alot of things. Went shopping :D
Don't worry will take photos. Updating soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment