N : You like to work, but you always want a break. (very true)
G : You have excellent ways of viewing people. (sometimes)
X : You never let people tell you what to do. (very right)
U : You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards. (yeah)
E : You are a very exciting person. (so-so)
Q : You are a hypocrite. (WOO yeah)
I : You are always smiling and making others smile. (only people I love, but still true:))
C : You definitely have a partier side in you, don't be shy to show it. (only towards teachers and strangers)
O : You are very open-minded. (when joking)
N : You like to work, but you always want a break.
N : You like to work, but you always want a break.
I : You are always smiling and making others smile.
E : You are a very exciting person.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
K : You like to try new things. (super true)
O : You are very open-minded.
R : You are a social butterfly.
L : Love is something you deeply believe in. (sort of)
I : You are always smiling and making others smile.
http://apps.facebook.com/name_secret/calender.php this link can find out what's your name meaning. It's really true eh! All of the sentences is very right, HAHAHAHA! Time now 1207am! I'm still online, pro~~ isn't it? Hahahah, ok enough Connie(Kor li). Playing games!
No comments:
Post a Comment