10th July 2009
Hahahahahahaha today is freak fun! Its also racial harmony day. Saw my gf alot of times. Kept saying hello to her. Today in school was quite fun, not lesson time obviously. Went to toilet to change and take photos. During mother tongue lesson, Gabriel kept disturbing me, I didn't call him, he said : " oi, call me for what?" super irritating. After mother tongue, everybody came back to class, because we're going to the hall. But then no teacher, so everybody played in the class. Staring each other, shouting, joking and alot! So fun! Si Yan, Celest, Syafiqah, Nabeela and Raidah we rocks right?

The mad girl.
After school went to changed back to uniform. Went to MRT station to buy drinks. And thenI SAW MS GOH! I got sharp eye hor! Everytime I says I saw ms goh they always don't believe me, today also. HAHah, but its real this time. Chat with her till outram park we alighted, because we're going to vivo to watch movie "Transformers" nice lor! Then got a lot of candid photos from raidah.

No comments:
Post a Comment