Wednesday, July 15, 2009

15 July 2009

Today went Redhill meet Syafiqah and Raidah. Suddenly saw Zhi Qi and Vivien. Reached Clementi station, RAINING! Ran to school. Was wet, so went toilet blowed my hair. After that went to class. Took my thermometer, went toilet to wash and then my temperature was 35.5, I was laughing very loudly, and then Nabeela was curious, she said : " Kor li, why are you laughing?" I said : " see my temperature" Nabeela : " siao ah? Like that also funny, sibei you eh " Me : " hahahahhahaha" Nabeela : "siao". Bell rang, stood up for the pledge taking. After that took temperature, this time was 36.9, after checked by teacher, 30 seconds, go toilet washed. English lesson, went to take english book with Si Yan and Nabeela. Went back to class for lesson. Food studies like did nothing.

Skip to last lesson.

SEL! Was fun, because social workers is back! When we reached the hall, we kept calling MS WANG! She was like a bit got irritated, then she asked us to sit down. Was divided in to groups, our group the teacher very funny. She asked me : "girl, what's your name? What you like? What you don't like?" Me : " My name is nieco, I like to sing, I hate to be horney" Teacher : " Oh, hi nieco, nice to meet you. " Syafiqah : " HAHAHHAHAHAHah non-stop " I smacked her and then she stopped.

After school, 3pm. Went to eat with Si Yan, Celest, Syafiqah, Isaac and Mr Chia!

Tooked the same train with Celest, Syaffy and Nabeela. Nabeela ez-link card no money. So I asked her to follow behind me. AND We PAssEd! Alighted at commonwealth because if I don't alight there, she can't go out. So I took bus home from there. Celest went to chinatown to find her dad. Syaffy went home. Si Yan also!

Today was sad during PE lesson, quarrelled with him. Thanks Nabeela for kept calling my name with stupid voice just to make me smile. Thanks Syaffy for looking at me with stupid faces. Thanks Si Yan for asking me what happened and hitting me with Syaffy when talking. Thanks Celest for asking me to stop crying. Love you all :)

No comments: