Walao, when this window just finished loading my mother smacked my left thigh. OUCH! Pain man! Got red patch already. What the hell.
Cousin beside me playing her cooking toys. Kept taking the green cup and ask me drink water haha! So cute. I just entertain her and "act" drinking lor. If not she will cry and shout then later I got scolding again!
Morning woke up at 8am! Wash up, went to auntie's house to help carry stuff from 13th floor to first floor, and then from first floor to 13th floor. Kept going up and down, up and down. Because my the other uncle moving house, so I went to help out. Reached there, the whole living room was like SO messy and I can't walk. So waited outside. Carried until halfway, cousin crying. So I carried her and then sat at the van, listened song. Headed to (?) I don't know where's the place. Carried up and down again. FINALLY FINISHED!
HAHAHAH! Quite fun eh! I ate a lot today man!
I shall stop here, I little no mood to update. So good bye.
You don't blame me for not talking to you kay, because you the one who doesn't want to talk to me!
I LAZY TO IRON MY SCHOOL UNIFORM ANYONE WILLING TO IRON FOR ME?
No comments:
Post a Comment