Assembly, went back to class.
First lesson was English, Ms Koh was late. HAHAHAH! Everytime like that one, if first period. Did comprehension, kept asking her how to do.
Next was F&N two period. Got the stupid test on Friday again! Made jelly, I kept saying And then??????????? Mrs Lim got irritated by me! Si Yan kept saying : " maid, servant, cat, dog" then I said MOUSE! HAHAHAHA! Only we know what's about that.
Recess, went to sit at the balcony.
Science, Ms Marina didn't came. Played 'dared' at the back of the classroom, I forgot what happened I shouted then teacher say : " Oi, girl! Lower down your volume please!" Then I took out my DL badge and say sure!
Pe, saw peoples at the study corner, Celest said something. Went to changed, went for pe!
Soccer kick without aiming! :D
Maths, super boring! Did some work! Don't understand. :( Someone teach me please!
SEL, did the NYAA thingy! Wrote two pages FULL!
Went to eat with Syaffy, Isaac, Nabeela, Si Yan, Kenny and Raidah.
Finished eating, went out of the KFC! Si Yan stepped my leg, then I said : " walk also don't know how to walk ?" She kept laughing and laughing and laughing. I don't know what happened to her. After that she kept laughing non-stop and talking to Syaffy and me at the same time. Can't hear properly what she says, because she kept laughing! Then Syaffy said : " YOU LAUGH FINISHED ALREADY THEN TELL US!" Si Yan : "HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAH! I laughed finished"
Then here she goes : " today when I came to school, I stepped on Kenny's leg. He walked two steps I stepped two times. "
Funny? No right? But she kept laughing and laughing. Syaffy laughed too, so I also laughed. After that, Syaffy told her : "I laughed because I see you laugh!" I laughed even louder and said : " I laughed becasue I see Syaffy laugh!" HAHAH!
Took bus home. Waited for 4 buses of 147 go. Then the fifth bus we boarded. First bus we missed, second bus we don't like. Third bus, we eating ice-cream. Fourth bus ??
What to do on Teacher's Day?
No comments:
Post a Comment