Alright, it's like FINALLY I am updating my blog! haha!
Happy 2010 to everyone! Today's date is 01012010.
Spent my night yesterday at home with relatives and friends. Si Yan, Ahmad, Jun Han and Andrew stay over at my house. Brandon, Chun Kit, Gabriel, Morgan and Alex came and went to mount faber, then they came back, Alex went home. They stayed for awhile, finished watching Final Destination 4, they went to Gabriel's house. Went in to the room, played poker cards. Played till 4 plus am, didn't know what to do, so Jun Han started sms-ing almost everyone on his contact. TRYING TO ACT THAT HE HAS UNLIMITED SMS! So he sent to everybody.
Suddenly he said : " Connie, Ms Tnee reply me leh!"
Me : " then? what you tell her?"
He : " I told her, I am from your class!"
Me : " WHY must use my name?"
Online-d MSN, chat with her. She says happy new year to all of us, then we replied 5 thank you! Because there were 5 person! hahah! Offline-d and then talk for awhile. Slept. Today morning woke up at 11.07am, Ahmad told me I was the second to sleep, first was my sister! So I was like. WTH! I thought I slept quite late. HAHAHAH! Went to Tiong Bahru to have our breakfast at Macdonald, then went home.
Last night's firework not really nice, last year's nicer. SIAN!
Current mood : tired~
Happy 2010 to everyone! Today's date is 01012010.
Spent my night yesterday at home with relatives and friends. Si Yan, Ahmad, Jun Han and Andrew stay over at my house. Brandon, Chun Kit, Gabriel, Morgan and Alex came and went to mount faber, then they came back, Alex went home. They stayed for awhile, finished watching Final Destination 4, they went to Gabriel's house. Went in to the room, played poker cards. Played till 4 plus am, didn't know what to do, so Jun Han started sms-ing almost everyone on his contact. TRYING TO ACT THAT HE HAS UNLIMITED SMS! So he sent to everybody.
Suddenly he said : " Connie, Ms Tnee reply me leh!"
Me : " then? what you tell her?"
He : " I told her, I am from your class!"
Me : " WHY must use my name?"
Online-d MSN, chat with her. She says happy new year to all of us, then we replied 5 thank you! Because there were 5 person! hahah! Offline-d and then talk for awhile. Slept. Today morning woke up at 11.07am, Ahmad told me I was the second to sleep, first was my sister! So I was like. WTH! I thought I slept quite late. HAHAHAH! Went to Tiong Bahru to have our breakfast at Macdonald, then went home.
Last night's firework not really nice, last year's nicer. SIAN!
Current mood : tired~
No comments:
Post a Comment