Camp Sentinel 2010
First day,
went to school for flag raising. went to AVA, just sat down, they asked us to go down canteen for breakfast. All was like shouting. WA LAO eh. WA LAO eh! all the way shouted down till reached canteen got scolded by Mdm Roseza, smart! Ate bread, then went back up to AVA for briefing. Off we go to the old folks home. Sang, Heal The World, I Believe I Can Fly, Sunshine, Top Of The World, Kantoi, Thunder, You Belong With me, Already Gone (for 5 seconds) and a lot more i forgot the song title! pushed all the old folks back to their room.
Went to the Handicapped Society? HAHAHAH! I don't know what's that. The name handicapped society is i named myself. Anyway went there, was seperated in to 2 groups! 1 & 2 one group. 3 & 4 one group. My group was group 3, we went Dining in the dark first. Kept fooling around inside. lion dance beat (Y) ! After that walked to the room, the person brief us about how to talk to the blind. Went out of the room and started interacting with the blinds. I WAS SO COOL! I TALKED TO 3 PERSON! *claps for Connie*!
After that performed Heal The World and I believe I Can Fly.
Went to Simei ITE, don't wanna talk much about this, nothing fun! BUT THANK YOU MS KOH FOR THE DRINKS! :D went back to school did one round of reflection, leader stay back, discussed about the games for the following day. Mr yap sent us home.
Sorry no photos for Day 1!

went to school for flag raising. went to AVA, just sat down, they asked us to go down canteen for breakfast. All was like shouting. WA LAO eh. WA LAO eh! all the way shouted down till reached canteen got scolded by Mdm Roseza, smart! Ate bread, then went back up to AVA for briefing. Off we go to the old folks home. Sang, Heal The World, I Believe I Can Fly, Sunshine, Top Of The World, Kantoi, Thunder, You Belong With me, Already Gone (for 5 seconds) and a lot more i forgot the song title! pushed all the old folks back to their room.
Went to the Handicapped Society? HAHAHAH! I don't know what's that. The name handicapped society is i named myself. Anyway went there, was seperated in to 2 groups! 1 & 2 one group. 3 & 4 one group. My group was group 3, we went Dining in the dark first. Kept fooling around inside. lion dance beat (Y) ! After that walked to the room, the person brief us about how to talk to the blind. Went out of the room and started interacting with the blinds. I WAS SO COOL! I TALKED TO 3 PERSON! *claps for Connie*!
After that performed Heal The World and I believe I Can Fly.
Went to Simei ITE, don't wanna talk much about this, nothing fun! BUT THANK YOU MS KOH FOR THE DRINKS! :D went back to school did one round of reflection, leader stay back, discussed about the games for the following day. Mr yap sent us home.
Sorry no photos for Day 1!
Day 2 & 3
Went to school for flag raising, canteen breakfast, then AVA for briefing. AND OFF WE GO!
in the bus :
Reached Maritchie Reservior, had own group photos :
Our group teacher was Mr Yap.
Went to school for flag raising, canteen breakfast, then AVA for briefing. AND OFF WE GO!
in the bus :
Reached Maritchie Reservior, had own group photos :
Our group teacher was Mr Yap. While walking :

went back to school for bathe and naptime! THIS IS THE TIME FOR FUN! After bathing, went back to AVA wanted to sleep, but forgotten what happened, we started to go down to find Syafiqah, Faizuddin and Isaac at the Study Area to have our "guitar lesson". COOL LAH! After that we went to the quarandrangle to become the "lion dance pro".


Hey! MS KOH stop it! I'm taller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Camp Fire :

After the camp fire, we went for the night walk from far end east coast park to bedok jetty
Group teacher, Ms Koh :

Reached bedok jetty, slept, had a "S&S walk" with Mrs Yong and Ms Koh. Shall not explain what's S&S! After everything, FINALLY home sweet home! :D Had lunch at Sumo with Celest and Si Yan. Slept for 20 hours. Nice post of mine! Spent lots of time doing this!!!!!!!!! :D









































No comments:
Post a Comment