Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm sick! zzz! Thought I'd be fine, but I got worst from yesterday. Had performance today! Sat at lorry, head very very superb pain! Body ache not that aching already. Plus today raining, OMG! I'm so sick. Si Yan kept pushing me away from the edge, because she says I'm sick, I cannot caught in the rain, or else I will be worst tomorrow. awwwwwww, how touching it was?

Although we failed! Got laughed! But who cares? "cause we are the champion, we are the champion, WE ARE THE CHAMPION!" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes! (Y) today(Y)!

School start tomorrow, sure got grooming and attire check one! bored! My skirt!!!!!! Rah-rah rah ah ah, rah mah rah mah mah, gah gah woo lah lah. (random eh? I know)!

Habbo-ing with Morgan, Si Yan and ?????? I don't know who! (Y)!

Oh oh oh, and girls! work-hard for the fund raising! OCIP part 2! 4A3 OWNS!

Current mood : sick but happy! :D

No comments: