Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello! I am back after a very very very long M I A!
School had started for 2 weeks! I find it very fun! My classmates are all so awesome!
I am at Chua Chu Kang ITE studying.

So many things happened these two weeks! And I can't believe that my class bonding is so cool! All of us bonded together already! Isn't it fantastic!

I remembered I lay down on table today, yeah, I was crying! Due to some misunderstandings. I tried my very best to keep my volume down! And wiped my tears as fast as I could. End up Xuan Li gave me a tissue! I was like OMG! I couldn't hide. So I stopped! Suddenly, Mai gave me tissue again! So I lay for a little while more, raised up my head. After teacher released us, everybody asked if I was okay! I tried my very best to hide already leh! :D And now, classmates asking me if I am okay!

HAHA! Awesome classmates. But I won't forget my 4A3'10! Having percussion this coming Satuday! So happy! Can go back CTSS also!

I miss teachers.
Classmates.
Enemies.
Juniors.
School.
Classrooms.
Schoolmates.
And lastly MY DOUBLE! :D

Current mood : HUNGRY ! HAPPY!

No comments: