Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sorry

So, I read through our conversation and I felt sorry. I shouldn't send you those stuffs. Even if I did, my purpose was to make you happy and smile, I didn't even know you're feeling like shit because something bad had happened. I didn't know a single thing. When I received your whatsapp I think it's pretty upset, try imagine this, you're trying to make people smile and feel appreciated, but you ended up getting scolding. Isn't this ridiculous? I made effort to apologise to you, I read your status when I was busy, look, I was busy but I chose to apps you and to make sure you're perfectly fine. You replied : "I'm ok." Yes, I do appreciate. I advice you, you replied : "good point" WTF! I was showing concern. I know you're angry with me, but still, yah k nvm. Forget about it.

I said sorry from the bottom of my heart. But you ignored. If it's others, I think you wouldn't get mad right? Why? Because I'm not even worth an one percent in your heart. Yah! I am a loser. I didn't know. I don't even dare talking to you. I saw you online, I pressed the home button immediately, why? Because I know I would just say sorry to you, and I still will never get a reply. NEVER.

You wanna be mad at me for how long? I really don't know. I won't disturb you anymore. I really won't. But our memories will always stay in my mind.

I'm going through so much pain, you don't give a damn, I'm fine with it. But look, I'm trying to cheer you up when I'm feeling down! I'm sorry for caring too much. Maybe I shouldn't. woaini! <3

I hope you'd be fine soon! Stay happy!
Current mood : upset.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby不要再哭泣