Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy :D

I went to CTSS for NT concert rehearsal. I was pretty upset because I heard them saying this year might be the las year performing already. The worst part is, it's the last year and yet I didn't perform! Okay that suck! Luckily after that decided. And I'm performing shaker! I know  it's a bit lame but hey better than nothing! :D So I'm happy! 

I went back for rehearsal partly is because I miss her. Stalker, you should know who ah! So yeah, I texted her and she didn't reply. I was pretty pissed off. But I didn't show ah. So I waited and waited for her to come in. And before we dismiss, she CAME!!! Although I only get to see her for awhile. Still, I saw her. So I didn't face her at all. And she didn't know I was there. Because I was avoiding, I'm angry! Then before going home. Mr Lee was beside her, we told him that we will be performing and she asked Syafiqah about the group name. So they discussed. I can see from my side eyes that she looked at me once or twice. But I didn't look at her at all. Cos I was pissed as I mentioned just now. I don't know why, I suddenly speak up because I don't like the group name. Then she looked at me and I kinda roll my eyes and turned away. I think she didn't know. When the others was talking, she turned and faced me and then she said : "hey how are you? Why you look so angry?" I replied : "ask yourself" she said "isit you SMS me?" I said "yah" she said that she didn't receive so I just oh okay! Then she used her pen to poke my chin. I smiled. 

See! Now I understand why people say, if you love that person, no matter what you will eventually forgive them! So overall I'm very happy' :D 

Next, this morning I went to Facebook. I saw him changed his status to single! So what does that means? He's moving on already? He's ready to have a new girlfriend? Or what? It's okay! I don't mind. I really don't. Because I also want to move on! No point crying! So yah, hey boy, fuck off! I called you a boy. Oh my god. 

Current mood : happy. 

No comments: