Wednesday, February 08, 2012

The things that Connie wants...

Woots ~ so today I went back to school to rent the gown for my graduation. No, I didn't rent. I bought it for $25. The queue was oh my god. Exactly one hour. After renting. Cab down to Cineleisure for movie. Watched "we not naughty" ! Two hours of your time is definitely worth it for this movie. Damn awesome. I cried over some part. I missed the first part. I went for its audition. And was given a role. But I don't think it did appear. Because it was just a very short one.

Trained down to Sim Lin/Lim square to get my Polaroid!!! Woohoo! And bought a few packets of films. Gonna make full use of it! Damn excited. Can't wait to get home and open it up. Shopped around Bugis. Pampered myself with a high waist jeans. $40. Also bought daddy an angry bird boxer. Looking forward to see his reaction! HAHAHAHHA!

Connie is getting sleepy here. The bus journey is extreme. Woohoo. Alright. Good bye readers :)

No comments: