I think I'm a sucker at love. Based on my past experience. I realized I couldn't speak up when I'm with my boyfriend. Regardless which one. I remember my first love, we had difficulties holding hands. And throughout the 6 months. It was just some pure puppy love. Maybe I could put it in a way to say that because we were too young and too immature. Two years ago. I had my first official matured age boyfriend. Which is when I'm 16. He's older than me by 2 months. We have been through lots of things. But, there's just something wrong about me. I dare not express myself out when I'm with my boyfriend. Even when I'm unhappy about certain things. I don't speak up. I just kept quiet throughout the whole journey and only started quarreling through SMS when I reached home. It's like a different person of myself. And I don't understand why.
*psst psst, but I'm really very glad that we broke up after 8 months. Or else I'd have been cheater even a longer period of time*.
There's many things I need to change about myself. I need to speak up like how I do on stage. I need to learn how to tell my love one how much I love them. I need to change the shyness of myself. I need to learn how to look into his/her eyes when I talk. (okay I mentioned "her" is not because I'm a lesbian okay! But because I've my one and only girlfriend and one and only ah bu that I love so much that I am so shy when I'm out with them. And it turned out to be awkward.) and the worst part of myself is, I never once chat/talk with a guy that I had a crush on face to face.
I fall in love easily. That's because I'm a 11 December sagittarius. Alright, I know horoscope are bullshit to some people. But, if you read them, majority of it are actually real. If you treat me good, I'd fall for you. But if someone else's treats me better, I'd fall for him. Well, maybe I'm insecure. (your insecure. Don't know what for) hahaha!
My weakness in love. I intend to keep whatever I want/need to say in my mind. and I get bored easily. Really fast.
Well, I really need to change and learn lots of things huh! :)
Ending my post with my favourite photo which I took like 2 days ago :) goodbye readers <3

21 comments:
More payback generally translates into more winning odds for players hence more players for your casinos., vpn domain logon. It truly is also critical to devote time practicing your placing. We are fully aware of the seasons changing outside and are mindful to update our wardrobes, but what about our homes? cisco vpnclient in. What is their income level? windows ipsec vpn server
Your expert stylist will select the attachment method according to the texture of your hair and its condition. update for windows xp
It allows students to access knowledge from their peers and also boosts their self confidence. So, if some home improvements’ plans are in your mind this time, building a pool will definitely be a good option and for this, you may have to scout for a best team of pool builders., vpn app ipad. Give it a try. vpn bandwidth limitations
In complete contrast to free web usage, using it after paying a meager subscription fee, dishes out a lot many advantages. The principal power saving element is often a light sensor created to adjust the picture depending upon room light problems – higher contrast for light ambient ailments and lower contrast for low light ailments., vpn download windows vista. It’s no good to simply create a compelling brochure, but have no idea how they will reach your prospects. secure client for mac
Being the employee you should help in moving the office to a different location. A cooking trip in this country can offer a whole bunch of delicacies and excitement to anyone. private vpn server. You absolutely need to disburse more funds when it comes to printing brochures in full color. You help your friend to deal with something beyond your capacity., site to site vpn sonicwall. There is a great deal to know about mailing lists. wol uber vpn
Web host is necessary for the maintenance of website under a mutual contract with businesses and individuals. Of course, it would necessitate some writing knack from you to come up with an interesting text but you can actually develop this skill if you do some writing regularly. best peer to peer program. Buy women cocktails dresses at affordable prices from dhstyles. The article concludes with some sggested steps to get politicians' actins inline with their words., pptp vpn ubuntu 11 04. Double checking and then triple checking again can never hurt. vpn account iran
Try to develop a habit of saving and pay off the due bills from the savings account. Some people only use their phone for quick chats to let a family member or friend know where they are or where they are heading. private real estate grimsby. One or two minutes it takes are worth every second if you want a healthy skin and vibrant, with a minimum of wrinkles and fine lines. The more the subscribers the larger the distribution lists., 2003 rras vpn. This sentiment is echoed by new apartment developers, who have said that demand for their units has been much greater than expected. fournisseurs adsl belgique
Quantum is the most reliable brand in backup storage devices. Visitors only need to complete a very brief, online form to start the process., server to which you are. Just visit the website http://www. c registry access
Asp net outsource works by creating a master page, that will mimic the other pages of a website. Professional web design companies have a team of qualified web designers and consultants who know the ins and outs of web designing and are therefore able to offer their clients with websites that not only attract visitors for them, but also generate sales leads and business profits for them., via vtl ethernet. To know more and to get in touch visit http://www. virtual sex girlfriend
Ini artinya protein kacang kedelai terbukti mampu menyediakan sebuah profil protein yang komplit, yang merupakan protein nabati. web proxy server pdf
Observation was a useful tool in the research process because it allowed the subjects to behave naturally since the observation was done through the assistance of a digital camera. vpn android settings
You can find lot of websites that pays you for shopping online, and the features that they offer makes shopping through these sites are a pleasure. And as its name implies, multiple negatives can expect the complete opposite of the multiple positives. galaxy health care network. You are not supposed to send information that your email list will not have any valuable use for. This is where an individual or a group of people exercise their power over other people., cable dongle ethernet lan modem pcmcia. As soon as you strike a deal place everything on black and white and go through the sales deed. cisco adsl configuration
Santa's "work" was mainly taking pictures with guests, $ 10 a computer phase. Finding proper notebook accessory was not easy., udp 3784. Learning about the disease is half the battle won. charter county jet orange private
This is how you can endorse your site. emule scarica ultima versione. Snoring is also said to be a result of a person's air pathways being larger than normal which makes the tissues more prone to vibrate as compared to those who have a normal sized air passageway. rdp protocol component x.224
What’s more, he pointed out that the country "almost failed to implement" the existing construction standards., enterprise server migration. Once the necessary hardware components are in place, students can start surfing their way through the plethora of information available online. Good luck to them. find proxy server settings. This can enable anyone to move your legs around, and also not put an uncomfortable kink in your upper thighs. 802 2 ethernet frame
Take every legal tax deduction you can. These sophisticated equipments help in removing the dirt and tartar without being hard on the teeth or gums. program comcast universal remote. So do not be afraid. This way that when you buy tea online, you can gain a some surmount attribute tea product., virtual ecstasy.net. They resent standing in for the boss, yet not getting the perks. bork sf tor
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk bonus casino[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]las vegas casino[/url] manumitted no set aside reward at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino bonus
[/url].
I'm really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossips and web and this is really irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it. If any ones needs some expert web design or seo search engine optimization help check out my los angeles web design seo company website http://gotwebsiteandflyers.com/index-4.html los angeles seo company los angeles seo firm they are able to put your website reign on the internet. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for. I would like to thnkx for the efforts you've put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own web site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a great example of it.
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casino bonus[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casinolasvegass.com[/url] free no store reward at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino.com
[/url].
[url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]Online casinos[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of noteworthy ("comrade and mortar") casinos. Online casinos authorization gamblers to reform and wager on casino games with the substitute exchange for the Internet.
Online casinos superficially invite odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos comprise higher payback percentages as a palliate in restore repute gismo games, and some survive known payout involve audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed unspecific presence generator, count games like blackjack comprise an established subdue edge. The payout patch up less than of these games are established during the rules of the game.
Dissimilar online casinos sublease or obtaining their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Precipitate Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Я думаю многие слышали, о налоговом вычете при ипотеке. А кто-нибудь знает и может на своем примере объяснить, какой объем вычета и как вобще он предоставляется? Вообще, в идеале интересует вариант для тех, кто жилье брал по программе молодой семьи.
[url=http://eyesvision.ru/laser-correction][color=#E4F4FE]лазерная коррекция зрения[/color][/url]
Post a Comment