Monday, October 06, 2008

051008

Hello, i'm back.
Phew, had my MATHS EXAM PAPER 2 today.
So DIFFICULT!
I missed out 4 questions. When Mdm Roseza came to my table to collect my paper, i haven't finished doing. So she said : "Connie, stop writing." WTH!
So i put down my pen, and i pass my paper to her. ):
Hai...

SOSOSO sad!

After exam, went to KOUFU with Rachel, Cindy, Si Yan, Raidah, Brandon, Chun Kit, Gabriel, Andrew and Wei Sheng to have our lunch.
Haha..
I'm the last one to finish my food. That's why they have to wait for me, and kept rushing me. Then i said : "Okay lah, I don't want eat liao, let's go !" Went out from Koufu, Cindy said her father was sick, have to go home immediately. So we hug and said bye to her.

After that went to playground for CATCHING!

Went home after that!
Slept from 2 - 545.
Haha..
Woke up played JackPot Slot with my father, kept having free game. So Fun!

041008
Went to watch getai at Chua Chu Kang, reached there at about 2++ . Ate free BeeHoon and Curry from there.
Stood at the pole watch, after eating. Went to the getai stage there, but we stood quite far.
After that I told my mom : " Mi, my head very dizzy! " Then I lie down at her shoulder, after about 5-10 seconds, I FAINTED!
When i woke up, i noticed that i was sitting on the chair.
I don't know what had happened. The feeling it's like suddenly black out.
After that watched until 10++pm father came to fetch us home.
Haha.. At car, my mom told my dad about what happened to me, my dad said maybe it's because i was being processed by God, because just nice that day is (Jiu Wang Da Ye) <- Chinese.
Haha.. But it's impossible obviously.
Haha..
End of story! Bye!

No comments: