Today woke up at 7+.
Then blah blah blah...
After that went down to bus stop wait for 195 to go to Tiong Bahru Mrt Station to meet si yan and celest.
Brandon called me and asked : "Chun kit meet you all what time? "
Then i said : "9 at Pasir Ris Mrt Station lo, he didn't tell you meh ?"
After that about 10 minutes, Brandon called me again and said that Chun Kit talk cock only.
Also never meet so early.
FUCK! Then i called Raidah and asked where she is. Then after 2 minutes, she reached.
We went to MC to have our breakfast.
After that i sms Brandon and asked whether where they are? Then they said Lavender.
Shit! At this time we are still at Raffles Place. Haha.
Then reached there, saw Chun Kit, Brandon and Alex. Then the 7 of us took 359 ( I think).
After that reached escape, firstly bought ticket, obviously.
Went in, played lots of things.
Flippers, Goal Kart, Inveter, Pirate Ship, Yakult, Carnival Games, Kids Train, Family Coaster and Wet and Wild.
I think this is all we played if i'm not wrong. (:
After that went home.
Reached home at about 645.
Sorry this post is short, because i got nothing to write. But this trip is really nice! WO!
Si Yan, Celest, Raidah, Chun Kit,
Brandon and Alex!
You guys made my day so fun. I LOVE
YOU ALL!
Sorry no photos. I didn't take.
No comments:
Post a Comment