Monday, January 19, 2009

190109

NICE CAR !



Oh shit !
Tomorrow it's CCA open house for secondary one. Then thursay has full dress rehersal. Friday is the actual day of chinese new year celebration. And I'm gonna perform lion head on friday. DIEDIE~!

Today after lesson, went to canteen with Nabeela, because her cousins haven end lesson, so saw Faizuddin, Amirul and Uzair. Then joined them to eat plasta. Hah!
After that it's about 2 plus went up to hall to see 1A3 pupils having their (duabolos) not sure how it's spells lesson. 230 went for lion dance. Then we went to hall at 330 to rehersal the chinese new year performance. Then it was so damn messy !

After the rehersal went back to lion dance room then trained dragon for CCA open house tomorrow. So it's time they announced the lion dance captain, female vice captain and male vice captain. Then Pavarne was saying : " Captain Brandon! " All *claps* Female vice captain : "CONNIE!" Damn it! I was not mentally prepared. So I was like HUH?! Male vice captain : "Gabriel" Haha. I was seriously shock. !
Went out for dragon dance training. Train until half way, stupid Chun Kit missed taking his pole then hit my nose. Then I said : "walao, confirm bleeding liao lor." Then Gabriel say : "where have?" Ha.
After that meeting then go home!
Reach home, feeling that how come my nose like so call * wet *, looked at the mirror! SHIT! Nose bleeding. So Chun Kit! You're gonna pay for it tomorrow. Be mentally prepared what I'll do to you ! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evidence of nose bleeding.

No comments: