Friday, January 23, 2009

Chinese New Year Celebration

WOO! Today so fun. Got to perform lion head. But still super super super sad, because didn't saw VT =[. Only saw Ms Soh =]
But anyway it's was a tiring day for me. Taking the lion head running around playing with students and teachers children. I really enjoyed the day.
We'll the first performance. Ha.


Reached school at 7, meet 4 sisters and babani. Went to lion dance room for preparation.
Then when performing, saw teachers sitting there, trying very hard to find VT, but still couldn't find her, so I don't care le, started concentrating playing with students. Then stretch my hand to take sweet from babani, put at lion head mouth and then throw.!!!!!!!!!!
Students was like shouting, THROW MORE!
Then I just don't care, continue with the next roll. Then saw 3A3, was wanting to throw the sweet then suddenly people pulled my lion head. Then I see who was that. HAHA! It was Ms Teo and Mr Chua, when I'm facing them, they said who are you? I opened the lion mouth and show them who I am. Then they said " OH CONNIE! HELLO! Why I no sweet?" Then I gave them some and continue playing with students. Then went to 3A3 anyhow threw the sweets without aiming. HA! So damn fun lah.


Then went to play with teachers on my side. Kept disturbing them, now then I know, actually disturbing teachers using lion head was so fun, ha.
After that, went back to lion dance room. Then went to hall again to see the show. Si yan told me Ms Tnee was performing the wawa just now.! Then I said " WALAO!" but nevermind. HA
Walked in the hall, Mr Yap said, no lion are allowed. Because we're wearing the lion pants. Then we all laugh.


After all, went to stage for the fina...... (don't know how to spell)!
Sat at the stage stairs. Some teachers + VT singing songs. Then I watched them, after that turn the lion head around to see. Haha! So stupid lor.
Saw Ms Soh and Ms Teo smiling at me. Then I smiled back.


After everything end, went to clementi primary. LUCKILY this time I didn't perform lion. If not I'm gonna be more tiring.

After everything, went to eat KFC with sisters.

11 sisters and brothers rocks for life! Never die!
Alex, Andrew, Brandon, Celest, Chun Kit, Connie, Gabriel, Kenny, Morgan, Raidah and Si yan!
The 11 of us rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SORRY MY HAIR MESSY!

No comments: