Monday, March 23, 2009

230309

Today is my 3 weeks with baobei. (:

Woke up at 6am. Wash up everything. /skip/. Reached Tiong MRT, sms-ed Vivien and Andrew. Damn them!! Andrew didn't picked up phone didn't reply my smses. Then waited for Vivien at Redhill MRT, after 3 trains passed then she reached. Stupid sia, sms-ed Si Yan complaint to her, she was laughing because I kept saying (stupid stupid stupid). zzz!

Reached clementi at 720 went Mac to have our breakfast, I didn't ate. Vivien bought her Milo drink and then she went to buy her food, then suddenly she say to us, (Na here got water who want drink then drink), then Chun Kit say (stupid sia). Si Yan laugh and laugh and laugh non-stop.

Reached school, assembly did not have grooming and attire check. HENG AH! HAO LIAN

Cpa lesson Mr Yap as usual talked non-stop. Until bell rang. Then maths. Had some lesson, but didn't pay attention. Then English, also didn't pay attention. Then recess, didn't ate because not hungry. Then science, teacher showing us a lot of video. Then the group behind started playing. All Uzair fault, Chun Kit put his bag on his table then he said : "eh, you think fun fair ah?" Then we all laugh. Then started playing with all the fun fair thingy. Then Chun Kit came sitting beside me, I asked him to take out his wallet, when he was taking out, I knew that he will take his ez-link card out so I faster snatch. Then I put it behind my body, then he wanted to take, his pattern is like hugging me so I shouted : "MOLEST" then Amirul turned around and said : "eeeeeeeeeeee, Chun Kit what you doing?" Then everybody turned back, all say WOO!

After Science, bell rang went to lion dance room, then ate KFC (fat-ten-ing food). After eating went back school, coach came. Then bring our drums and drumstick to the floyer. Then when we will arranging the drums, Ms Tnee walked pass, and then I posed a (=P) to her. Then she smiled after that she (jay walked?) then I said : "where can (jay walk?) then she run to the zebra crossing. HAHA! Funny her.

Hit the drums until half-way, a LAO AH PEI came and shouted at coach saying we'll making lot noise. Then went to general office quarrel. Then alot of things happened. No good things. HAIZ!!

Photos to update : Genting photos and today photo taken.



The fish photos are specially for Si Yan.




No comments: