On the way to school today, MRT delay 20 mins. Late for school grooming and attire check. Si Yan told me because of a old woman 70 plus age. Her head was giddy and then she knocked on the train and die. Poor auntie. 希望您死的安宁!(May you die in peace).
Start from pe yeah? Went to Indoor Sport Hall, pe teacher didn't came, so Ms Erda took us. Then discussed with her what activity we wanna do for sport carnival with all the girls while boys went to have their games. Finished discussing, I joined NOTHING! So Ms Erda put me in to kick boxing, but I will not do anything over there I PROMISED! Then saw a lot of people like not happy don't know what's going on, so I asked them. They told me not enough people play basketball, so we all joined in. I was in the different group as Si Yan and Celest. But I was same group Nabeela. Nabeela played VIOLENT BASKETBALL! I was in the same group as her and then suddenly she came scolding me "fuck you" because she thought other group wanted to snatch her ball. --"
Okay, ended everything. SEL lesson! Walked pass the staff room then Syafiqah said Connie look up! Then I looked up, saw Madam Roseza with her new curly (perm-ed) fringe cut. She looked super funny. Then laugh awhile, went back to class. Once again Syafiqah shouted : "CONNIE COME!" Then I went out of class. Saw Madam Roseza talking to the indians. I ran back to class asking whoever wants to take a closer look of Madam Roseza? Then Brandon, Celest and Si Yan ran out, Brandon said to Madam Roseza : " Cher, there got people fighting." Madam Roseza turned. Then Brandon suddenly laughed very loudly which cause Madam Roseza unhappy. And then she said : " WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT MY HAIR?!" Laughed the whole SEL lesson. I knew it was rude but if you will there, I bet you'll be laughing louder than me. HAHA!
Just webcam-ed with my sister, when she's only sitting right beside of me using the desktop and me using the lap-top. I bet we'll too bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment