Went up stage today to talk about one of our school value "respect"! Was nervous but still I looked at the audience most of the time and I speaked slowly. Thiam Woon as the teacher (Mr Neo), Vivien and Mathanraj as the tidy students, Uzair and Poh Choo the untidy students, Amirul as the DM!
Went Amirul came out and said a speech, the last sentence was : " classes at the side, you may proceed to your class!" Everybody laughed loudly. The last paragraph of mine was punctuality then before I say, I stopped and smile at Raidah because we disturbed Poh Choo yesterday, we kept saying (bao chu luan li ty) her name! Celest, Si Yan, Nabeela, Syafiqah, Raidah, Faizuddin and Uzair kept disturbing her! Now then I know disturbing people is so damn fun hahahhahahha!
Went back to classroom, lesson. After recess went to the library with Celest, Si yan and Nabeela. Asked Poh Choo to show us the "gay photo" then she kept finding very long so we know that she was lying at the start.
Went to hall helped Mr Yap to do the SC investiture thingy. Went back to class, it was science lesson but they will watching movie. After that went to music room. Discussed things with our own group. Syafiqah played the guitar and I sang to the whole class. Sang Innocence - Britney Spears.
Went back to classroom to see cat fight by Vivien and Poh Choo. I kept commenting then Gabriel got fed-up he said : "Connie, shhhhhhhh!" But I don't care still continue to comment then Chun Kit followed by Raidah asking me to keep quiet let them continue fighting don't stop. 2.30pm went to DL meeting, went home with Vivien, Raidah and Syafiqah. Vivien and me took bus.
Syafiqah stop crying! Cheer up XD!
Stop crying you want me to pinch your eye out is it? When I said like that all the girls laughed hahaha!
Science Center Trip photos part 2 will be up soon! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment