Alright, excursion! Went to school, Mr Yap talked. Numbered ourselves. I'm number 16! Although I don't like the number, but I had to like it yesterday! We went alighted and boarded the bus a lot of times. One station, talk talk talk then go back again! Freaking lame! Not scary actually.
Went to nexus room to have ghost movie, starting of the show, got people having sex naked somemore! Everybody actually super tired, but after that all very high! Mr chia forwarded that part then everybody said : "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" At about 4 plus went to sleep until 7am, stayed at the balcony with Syafiqah and the malay boys.
Went home, didn't bath, changed clothes, went down to have breakfast with uncle and sister. Reached home, still didn't bath, slept for 6 hours, woke up, saw cousins at home, bathed played with them.
Sms-ed Si yan (robin) the whole day! Celest (yukian) 2 sms-es only! Nabeela (nabola) 1 only. Hahahahhaha, was bored without them!
Pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment