Saturday, May 16, 2009

I've changed

Yes, I'm bad but I've changed.
Yes, I've hot temper but I've changed.
Yes, I talk back to teachers but I've changed.
Yes, I do fight but I've changed.
Yes, I threaten people but I've changed.
Yes, I extord money but I've changed.
Yes, I shout in class whenever I'm angry but I've change.
Yes, I'm naughty but I've changed.
Yes, I don't listen to teacher in class but I've changed.
Yes, I used to criticize people but I've changed.
Yes, I do smoked before but I've changed.
Yes, I bullied small kids but I've changed.
Yes, I hide people's things and don't let them find it but I've changed.
Yes, I stare at people and involved in to a fight but I've changed.
I even throwed water bomb down from 25th floor but still I've changed.

Thank you people for giving me a chance to change. :D
Can you see my change people?

No comments: