I'm a artist! hahaha :D
Morning meet Raidah at Redhill MRT then went school together. Reached school, walking to canteen saw Syafiqah, Si Yan and Nabeela walking towards us, so asked them where they going they said class so we followed then walked until halfway, saw Celest then walked together to classroom because today no assembly don't know why but Vivien said because of temperature taking.
Went to 4a3 classroom, Poh Choo was talking to Vivien about all her funny things. So I told Si Yan, Raidah and Syafiqah : "eh, yesterday hor I went to CD shop then hor I saw a very handsome uncle sia!" They kept laughing beause they knew that I was disturbing her.
After awhile, the ITE teacher came, then he asked us : " do you know why are you guys here for?" Ratanja : " Don't know!" Teacher : " why don't know?" Me : "because he had his new hair cut! " Si yan : " hahahhahahhahahhahahhaa" she kept laughing and laughing. Did our planning for friday stall. The teacher kept telling us this one cannot that one cannot. WAPIANG EH! I very angry so I wrote on the paper : " DO NOT RUIN OUR IDEAS!" tick correct draw star.
Today was a very joke day! Photos to upload :
No comments:
Post a Comment