Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Business Planning Day 2

I was wearing my tie whole day, because my bag is too small and there's no space for me to put my tie. I didn't realised until Syafiqah told me I was wearing my tie. After assembly, went back to class, as usual Mr yap talk talk talk talk talk and talk, then he asked Celest, Si yan, Nabeela and Brandon to come out to do punishment because yesterday they went to toilet to wash their thermometer without asking for permission. Their punishment was they have to clean up the messy cupboard at the back of the class, but they didn't. So Mr yap asked them to do 50 jumping jet.

9am went to canteen to have our break. Went to 4a3 classroom did the planning again. Our class was seperated in to 2 groups so our's is at 4a3 classroom the other group was at 4b3 classroom. Before we went up, Si yan and me went to 4b3 classroom to find Celest and Nabeela. We saw a very big moth. We started throwing things to make the moth fly. Celest took out a broom of the class, she was trying to jump and reach to hit the moth but she can't. So I took the broom from her and then I throwed the broom nearly fly down the railing.

Did alot of survey forms today. Thank you people for doing the survey.
pictures :





Got back our exams paper. Although I passed everything but I don't know how to count so I told my mum the exam paper haven gave back. Everybody had workhard. You guys failed but as least you all know that you had work hard. So CHEER UP!

No comments: