Friday, May 22, 2009

Last Day Of Business Planning

Met Raidah at RedHill MRT at 6.4oam. Mrt-ed to Clementi to find Si Yan. Went to NTUC to buy ice-cream.
Morning assembly, went up stage to give announcement about today with Raidah. Thursday, today, Monday and Tuesday I will be going up to the stage to give announcement. Tuesday will be going up to tell the school about "RESPECT" our school values.
Went up to the stage, after saying everything went back to class, a lot of people told me that I was speaking very fast. But SORRY because I can't control. I'm used to talk so fast.

Went back to class, Mr Yap talked then gave us the exam result paper for us to sign. After signing, went to the canteen to set up our stalls. When I was tearing out the promotion poster with Si Yan, I saw Ms Tnee so I said hello to her.

After setting up the stalls, waited for bell to ring then it's time for BUSINESS! Both recesses ended. Teachers finally coming down to buy from us. Saw all teachers just didn't see Ms Tnee, so sms-ed her. She was going excursion that's why.

Saw Ms Soh walking at the bridge, waved to her, asked her to come and buy she says wait.
When she came down, DIDN'T BUY FROM MY STALL --"

Followed by Ms Sherrie Tan and 2 more relief teachers. Bought from us and the ice-cream was melted and it looks little disgusting but when you eat the taste is nice OKAY! Mostly all teachers came down, we are all free.

Celest, Si Yan and Isaac went to the library. Vivien called me and said free water. So I tooked and drink. OMG! The taste is super wired, so I gave it to Ms Tan to try then her face was like yucks. So I took back the cup from her then I drank. I gave her again she drank a lot and left a little bit for me only. WALAO! scolded her then she said she was thristy. HAHAHA!

Managed to sell every single thing. Had fun today! Photo :

This was the last piece we anyhow pour the toppings and ice-cream on the waffle. Si Yan poured and then she didn't ate. zzz
Banner was put by me hor!



我祝你早日康复!:D

No comments: