Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Met Syaffy today then on the way to MRT station, Mathan sms-ed me and said that he wanna meet us. HAH! So sudden man! So I said orh. Reached RedHill, alighted wait for that stupid idiot SYAFFY! She was late. Kept asking me to wait for her. So waited lor.
Reached school, assembly at class. Mr Yap yesterday told us that today is gonna have assembly in the end don't have also. LIAR! Asked us to put on our tie IN CLASS! Lame lah!

First lesson was english, slept in class, don't know why today feel quite tired. Mr Chia came in and say : " Connie, Nabeela wake up" I woke up saw three teachers already. Nabeela still at there sleeping some more. Mr Chia walked pass her one time, wake her up one time. HAHA! She got irritated so didn't sleep anymore. Ms Koh today damn irritated by me also. I kept calling her then she say what? I will say nothing, call for fun only. She strangle my neck, then I shouted AHH! PAIN! But actually not pain also, cause she wasn't using any strength.

Next was Mother Tongue. Gabriel sat beside me then kept laughing at Brandon because he very funny. Got scolded by Mr Tan KK a lot of times. When Mr Tan came in, Chun Kit said : "cher, want to play bowling?" He bought a lot of water bottle then all is sweet drinks, but he finished drinking already. Mr Tan asked him to throw away. He kept looking at the bottle and hold at his hand very unwilling to throw. But in the end still threw away.

Next was Science. Chun Kit and Gabriel faster went to the dustbin and take back all the bottles. Did some work sheets. COPY COPY COPY!

Recess, eat

Computer Application. Today's CPA very fun! I don't know why. Did the test. Played CPA games, then I got ONE MILLON DOLLARS! Jun Han first, I second. Mr Hung interviewed me. He asked me to look at the video camera and say something. After that, I said only about 3 seconds then stop the video already. After that I asked him, you want to record for what? He say show all the teachers and principal! I quickly asked him, please don't ! But I don't know what he gonna do.

FINALLY BELL RANG! WENT DOWN TO THE CANTEEN TO EAT. Then went to percussion. Saw Ms Tnee! I waved to her from music room, and she was at the hall walkway. She didn't wear her spectacle still can see me from far. Just asked her in msn, how come she can see me from far? She says because no one else would wave to her. WTH! Next time don't want wave to her already HAHA!

Well, I guess my post is already very long! So................... bye!

No comments: