My teeth is very painful! I hardly ate today. Went canteen Syaffy asked me if I want to eat the cereal the Raidah brought. I took one and I put it in my mouth, the next thing I did was, I split out! It was very painful, you guys wouldn't know the feeling of it. It was really so painful until I can't even eat. Reached home, ate about two mouth and then I didn't ate anymore. I was hungry but my teeth is too painful. One week please pass quickly, so that I can take off my rubber in my teeth. I can't even bite!
Tomorrow's the percussion competition. Our group name is clementstars! 3a3 gogogo! Hope we can get in to the finals. Will update more tomorrow. :) Have to reach school at 7am don't forget.
To gf: get well soon, take care of yourself. I know you sounds like frog but please take care. Although you didn't wrote my name out in your blog, but do I look like I care? haha but still as long as I LOVE YOU can le. HAHAH! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment