ALL PHOTOS CLICKABLE! CAN BE ENLARGED.
Edited my loves one.
Alarm rang at 5.30am. Kept pressing snooze. In the end woke up at 6.25am. Faster rushed. Then went down, reached Clementi at 7.15am. So I walked very fast to school. Reached there, Eldon not there yet. What the hell! Took our bins, practiced one time at the foyer and then went up bus. Slept all the way. I was way too tired because I didn't sleep much yesterday night, stupid teeth fault. Reached there, did make up and sprayed hair. Syaffy sprayed orange. Si Yan, Raidah and me sprayed pink, but it look like purple.After that, checked my phone, saw Ms Koh sms, told her we going up soon asked her don't need to come already. She said okay. IN THE END STILL SHE CAME! Sad lah, she spent 16 plus on cab fare. Reached le, talked to her with Mrs Lim and classmates.
After 10 minutes, went up! Oh my god! So nervous eh! 1st words : " You all have to change your costume to more creative. With more smiles on your faces. 2nd judge words : " I feel relax listening to your beats. 3rd judge words : I hope to see you guys in the finals" So what do you think? Are we in? HOPE SO! Although its only 15 of us, still we did our best. Well done guys.
Messaged Ms Tnee after that. Take care of yourself.
Went back to school, actually wanted to havelunch with Ms Koh, but in the end didn't. HAHAHAH! Pictures all below.
I have to eat this everyday? wth!






No comments:
Post a Comment