Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gabriel's spectacle rocks!
Goodie bag! Quite a lot of things are not mine!
Drew by us! Click to enlarge!

Alright , gonna update today, if not Gabriel want to scold me again! Went for Lion dance today. Stand on lorry is really fun! Went all the way to Yishun. One time is invite VIP! Another time is perform at stage. Got goodie bags. Kept taking things from Kenny, Andrew and Thiam Woon! Thanks! :D
Reached school, still hitting the drum, Gabriel still don't wanna end the drum, so I asked him to. After that went down from Lorry. Changed. Went up to classroom to check who at there. Saw Isaac going for lunch, so asked him to wait. Went up to classroom, put my things, sat and chat with Syaffy, Ahmad, Amirul, Uzair and Ratanja. After about 5 minutes, Isaac went up and asked me : " You ask me wait for you, then you sit upstairs and chat!" Syaffy laughed at me because I said I forgot. After that went hall for rehersal! Went eat at KFC with Celest, Si Yan, Kenny and Isaac. Had 2nd rehersal we didn't went. We were late. SO sorry guys! After everything went home. Had fun today! But tiring. Isaac kept turning round and round. Si Yan and me got addicted!

Photos too many! So I merge together. If you want to grab the photos, ask from me.
Look at our hair! Same pattern.
I like this! One and only picture with him! Always didn'tget a chance to. But this time got it! hahahaha! I wasn't ready, then the stupid Jonathan go shoot. Please hor, we are just friends. :)


No comments: