Its kinda sucks without hair dryer in the morning. Can't find it. So morning went school without blowing my hair. So my hair was like in a super messy mode.
Today today today today today today so sick !
Got a super bad flu and a super sore throat. When I talked, I have to cough before saying any sentence. Its like so stupid and troublesome. :(
Assembly at hall, our class was sitting in one line because other classes took up our spaces. After greeting, Mr Yap came and said to us : " people sitting in one row better stand up, don't sit down" So I stood up, with a angry face. Lose face man! Sat behind.
English, YAY! Mr Chia didn't came. Lesson confirm not boring. Ms Koh teached us. Mdm Erda, only walked around because she also having sore throat. I think she spread to me one lor, hahaa!
Mother Tongue, Mr Tan and Mr Loo came up with a cane. Our class got people getting canning, but then everybody left the class for mother tongue. So no canning.
Science, Copy and copy notes again. Everybody scolded Ms Marina except for me (good girl). Kept asking us to shut up. Nothing to say. Isaac scolded her BTICH! WOo!
Recess, did my duty.
Cpa, lie down on table while teacher is teaching. So Mr Yap came and asked me what happened. But nothing happen, maybe I was too sick.
Went to Sumo to eat with Celest, Si Yan, Jun Han and Kenny. After eating Si Yan kept saying later then go leh! So joke, left Sumo at 3pm. Went to NTUC (fairprice) to buy chocolate for teachers' day (DL)!
Went back to school for self-training. Went home after that.
Finding medicine to really can cure my flu and sore throat in one day! Someone recommend some super strong medicine for me please. I need to sing! One day never sing, will die. :D AHAH! CHOY!
No Getai today for me, because daddy too tired. No Getai = BOO! :'( *sob*
No comments:
Post a Comment