








HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
The pledge 1 : We, the bangalahs of india. Pledge ourselves to eat roti prata everyday. Regardless of onion, cheese or egg. To build a eating ass society based on nothing but curry, so as to achieve fats, cholestol and sugar for our blood and for our cancer.
The pledge 2 : We, the passenger of MRT, poise ourselves as one untied kiasu. Regardless of pregnant women, elderly and little children, to chiong in when the doors open, so as to achieve seats, sleep and rest.
I forward either the first one or the second one to many people, but NONE replied. So sad :( Although the time was supposed to be 8.20pm right? But I sent to peoples on 7.40pm. It was just meant to be a joke, so don't take it seriously yeah? If you think I'm trying to insult or something then I only have one sentence to tell you, "you really can't take jokes".
Happy National Day. Enjoy :D
The pledge 1 : We, the bangalahs of india. Pledge ourselves to eat roti prata everyday. Regardless of onion, cheese or egg. To build a eating ass society based on nothing but curry, so as to achieve fats, cholestol and sugar for our blood and for our cancer.
The pledge 2 : We, the passenger of MRT, poise ourselves as one untied kiasu. Regardless of pregnant women, elderly and little children, to chiong in when the doors open, so as to achieve seats, sleep and rest.
I forward either the first one or the second one to many people, but NONE replied. So sad :( Although the time was supposed to be 8.20pm right? But I sent to peoples on 7.40pm. It was just meant to be a joke, so don't take it seriously yeah? If you think I'm trying to insult or something then I only have one sentence to tell you, "you really can't take jokes".
Happy National Day. Enjoy :D
No comments:
Post a Comment