Friday, August 07, 2009

Went dental just now.

Ctss sec 3's national day celebration.
My face.
Drew by Celest.











Now, presenting the crazy guy dancing "ding dang ding dong ding dang ding dong" Sorry for the noisy sounds that, Syaffy, Celest, Nabeela, Si Yan and me made. :) Enjoy!

Coffin is supposed to lie dead people NOT crazy peoples. If you want to force a crazy human in, ASK the dead people! (I really hate you as before). Don't think that I won't make you CRY AND BEGGING ME FOR FORGIVENESS!

Today's celebration was HIGH! Especially Syaffy. She shouted non-stop. Syaffy, Si Yan and me made a sec 1 girl cried. Because we will too noisy. But actually no lor, is because she's a CRY BABY! AHHAHAH!

Long time didn't see "getai" already. Later my house near by got getai. I'm GOING DOWN now! YAY! HURRAY FOR CONNIE!

Braces on lower teeth. Upper teeth I think will put on 19 August. Pain pain pain! SHIT! Chosed bright green.

No comments: