FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN! $10 = worthy! :D
Kopi Shop Rock really rocked! Especially when everybody is dancing and singing together. That was so sweet! :) All I could say is everybody who performed = very good! :) AWESOME!
156 back to Clementi, stood outside CityVibe just to wait for somebody to say something. Morgan, Si Yan, Syafiqah, Jun Han and Kenny! All of us didn't know what to eat. In the end, still I decided, if not we gonna stand there till now??? :D HAHA! While eating, so quiet. I always thought going out with a group of people should be very noisy? But we were all very quiet, like silent mode on after the concert? FUNNY! Alright, enough of Concert.
Now, MOE Excel Fest 2010! Ambassador for 5 March, was awesome too I can say! I learnt how to talk to stranger! :D:D:D:D:D:D My group was good! We were separated to 2 groups! We changed shift. One hour work, one hour break! My group was group 2, so we get to have one hour break first, went to eat. After one hour, worked! Then when group 1 came back, I was like, WHAT? SO FAST? What are we going to do in this one hour break? So we walked individually! After one hour, worked. Another one hour came, played the word fortune game? I lost!!!!! :(
Went around Suntec, jay walked somemore! :D
Yeah, was totally happy day!
I love today and yesterday! (L)
Current mood : happy like derrrrr! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment