Yay! I did it today! Nothing made me goes wrong. Sorry friends, I didn't mean to emo. But you guys know me well right? Thanks for everything. Tomorrow would I still be like this? i'm not sure.
but i will joke during recess and after school, i won't leave you guys alone.
i'd want to thank a few friends who really really cared and worried about me today.
Morgan Chang Jia Chuan, Mok Si Yan, Nurul Syafiqah, Mohd Fairuzi, Ahmad Zaki Bin Omar, Charmaine Ng, Isaac Tsen, Kenny Eu Bo Hui Nabeela Begum, Raidah Aqilah, Celestine Aw Ting Wei, Gabriel Ghor Chao Yang, Brandon Hee Wen Jun, Neo Thiam Woon, Wong Chun Kit, Mohd Ibrahim, Vivien Tan Ru Peng, Amanda(4B2) and I forgotten who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and last but not least my dear double, they don't need to cheer me up, seeing them makes me smile. alright, i won't say who's double, BUT i can describe them, they are pretty, caring, friendly and i love them! enough no more clue. for people who knows who already ah, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't tell anyone about it.
I'm not giving a speech. Byebye!
Current Mood : De-stress-ed by singing at lucky chinatown. Happy/Sad! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment