Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Since I am free now, I shall update my SUPER DEAD BLOG YEAH! So now I am in school having free period. CPA!

Everybody's surfing the net, almost all of my classmates created twitter! :D So cool man! :)

I gonna lock up my twitter, because there are some bastard everyday viewing my twitter even though they doesn't have one! Which is super irritating! Think I don't know!

Got back prelims results! Damn disappointed! I cannot win the bet anymore~ :(

N levels are around the corner, so I shall update again after I finished which is on 8 of October.

M.I.A. Byebye :)

Current mood : blanked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New here, discovered itsuppose-tobe.blogspot.com trough yahoo and definitely like it here, will enjoy my stay for sure hehe :)

I just now come from an other site with a lot very usefull information about [url=http://newmoviereleasesdvd.info/]Watch Free Movies Online without Downloading[/url], if someone also needs and wants to know about that subject see my signature.

Anonymous said...

ErectZ is an all typical virile enhancement product that is guaranteed to afford you fancy nights of intense erotic contact or your money back.
Far apart from many man's enhancement products currently set up on the bazaar, ErectZ uses simply the safest spontaneous ingredients to protect ideal results with no side effects.

[url=http://www.erectz.com/]male enhancement[/url]