N's over! But some classmates having DNT tomorrow. Good luck! :)
So today, I went to Iluma with the girls, bought stuffs! And I spent ......... OMG! Don't say already!
I promised to update more often as my exams are over. Now all I can do everyday is shop till I drop and play till I pok. HAHAHAH! :D
Going to Genting tomorrow, and I don't know when I am coming back! Okay, dumb I know. Don't need remind!
Had been quite stressed during exams, always being anxious before papers starts! Food studies was very hard! I think I would fail the theory paper, but lucky I still has my course work to maybe pull my marks up!
I promised to update often yeah? :)
Will update more when I am back from Genting, will be leaving my phone in Singapore. Anything, just text! Will reply when I get back! :)
Take care readers!
Current mood : sleepy!
No comments:
Post a Comment