Monday, July 04, 2011

Hello readers. I had been so busy these few days that I don't have the time to use the lappy.
Had so many outings, training. And I have to take care of cousin. So I got back my results. I checked on the internet. I passed. But still disappointed. Because I didn't get distinction. I always wanted to, but.. Regret now also no point. So might as well put in more effort during attachment and also next term's exam.

Had been youtub-ing the whole day today! And did many chores. Recently. Am addicted to this wave board. I bought it for $35. But I don't know how to play with it. HAHAHA! Fun much! I had so many activities going on. I have inline skating, lion dance, wave board, guitar(learning from youtube), stalking people, tweeting non-stop, texting, whatsapp-ing, playing iphone games and many many more. School is starting next week.

Oh it's the 4th of July. I went for an audition at JTeam Jack Neo production on 25 of June. When I was inside the room, I totally screwed everything. They said if I receive a SMS from them on the first week of July, I am selected. But up till now still no text. So yah, I know the answer quite clearly already. But no matter what, at least I made my first step of my life which is to chase my dream. I have plenty of chance. I believe! DRAMA <3

Finally finished syncing my phone. Phew. Alright readers. Good bye!

Current mood : wishing for selection.

No comments: