Friday, July 22, 2011

Pursuing my dream!

Hello readers. I'm gonna blog about myself today. I'm currently in the train. Going home from school. I decided to blog this as my friend texted me asking why am I so busy. Recently, I'm busy with all the lion dance trainings. Because I'm having competition tomorrow. I reach home at 12am or even later every single day. I have to wake up at 7am every morning to prepare myself. I support all of the competitor. Be it, CTSS lion dance, drama, percussion. You will see me in any of it. But tomorrow I will not be going to support my current CTSS drama. I'd be very busy. I hope they win! Good luck guys! 

I'm going home and get change. Then off I go to marina for the rehearsal. It's from 8pm to 10pm. Hopefully it won't be later than that. I really need to rest. Will be going for competition tomorrow. Good luck to me! Attending friend's birthday chalet. And maybe another friend's during midnight. Still had yet decide. Kinda complicated. 

Alright back to the purpose of me blogging. I received calls and texts from JTeam production. I got to act as an "extra". WOW that really is not a good word to describe my role.  But that's what they used to call me. It's a simple and tiring role though. I might be appearing for only a few seconds. But I don't mind. My dream is to be an drama actress. I'm willing to so anything. As long as it's able to appear on tv. I want director to spot me. I want to be famous. I'm pursuing my dreams. I hope I can do it. 

2 more stops to Tiong Bahru. Got to go. Good bye readers! It's 23rd tomorrow.

Current mood : tired. 

No comments: