Sunday, July 31, 2011

Missing you ~

I can't seems to sleep. I have to wake up at 6.50am tomorrow. I need to go for lion dance. I just viewed our blog, last update was on the 7th of December. I missed those time. I am perspiring like mad here. Cousin and fifi(dog) sleeping in the air-con room! Waiting for my phone to finish syncing so that I can update my playlist. When is iPhone 5 coming out? Can I trade in my iPhone 4 white and exchange for it? Should I jailbreak it after that? hmm. Fickle minded me.

Anyway I gave up on the NDP dance. Hehs.

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

How like a winter hath my absence been
From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen!
What old December's bareness everywhere! -
William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XCVII"

Current mood : pissed off.

No comments: