Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Been away from 17th till today. Went KL to visit relatives. Had last minute plan to Genting. So went there. Was there for 2 days. Didn't bring jeans. So I endured the coldness throughout. Went to shopping and outdoor theme park to play. Cold to the max!!! 

Was fun overall. Pictures will be uploaded to Facebook soon. 

Next update would be around 3rd October or earlier :) 

23rd September 4.45am to 27th September 1am, Bangkok. 

27th September 5.20am to 30 October (timing I not sure), Taiwan. 

1st October to 2nd October, Malaysia. Attending cousin's wedding dinner. 

My attachment starts on the 3rd of October all the way till 4th of December :) 

Will try my best to keep this blog alive though I'm really busy.  

Missing many many people. 
I miss him (G).
I miss my cutie girlfriend. (V).
I miss my gorgeous ah Bu. (S).
I miss my "smelly husband" (K). 
I miss my "old uncle boyfriend" (KY).
I miss my sexy bestest friend (F). 
I miss my license boy (B). 
I miss my crazy idiot (S). 
And a lot a lot more. I miss all of you! Very. I wanna turn back time badly! Really :( 

Current mood : very very tired but having busy schedule. 

No comments: