It's your birthday. I had no choice but to wish you. Because I know I can't look at your name and skip it. 11 more days till our one year anniversary if we were still together. You had left me for the past 4 months. Well, I gotta say. I'm loving my life perfectly fine just that I miss you some times. I deleted everything and removed you from everywhere. It succeed. But my heart had error. It jam halfway through these 4 months. I tried different guys. But I can't. Now that I had this annoymous stalker (you know who you are), my life is easier. At least there's someone out there who would hear me out. I love you. Really from the bottom of my heart. Although is not that love. But it's that ... You know? :) don't feel bad for those things that happened. Let bygones be bygones. And so I wished him a happy birthday with just 2 letters "HB" and a full-stop. You know I had so much to say. But I can't and I won't. Because I told myself I had move on. I really had move on. Yeah I meant "move on" with inverted commas. Well I hope you enjoy yourself. :) take care!
Current mood : upset.
No comments:
Post a Comment